Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, at my latest doctor's appointment, my doctor agreed that I probably suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, annoyingly acronymed "Sad."  Yes.  I haz a sad.  He's upped my meds for the winter.  My eventual hope is that I can get off of them entirely once spring hits, but we'll see how that goes.  I hate that pill, but I know things are worse when I'm off of it.

I'm also seriously considering having a Christmas party.  There is, of course, a FUCKTON of work to be done here at the house before that can happen, and since Christmas Traditions is starting up soon, Greg won't be able to help with it too much.  That's okay, though, because I'm taking responsibility for my own happiness, and I will make it happen myself, somehow.

I did a little stuff today, not as much as I should have, I guess, but you gotta start somewhere.  I cleaned up some of the trash out of the spare room, and moved a big-ass tv into the front room upstairs only to find out it doesn't have the connections I wanted.

The Sunday Night Blues weren't as bad as they could have been, I guess.  I haven't planned out my week as good as I could have, I guess.  Tomorrow I'm going to try to clean up my room upstairs and the bedroom, and maybe even get a little done in the bathroom and the spare room so we can rent it out again soon.  Greg should be home tomorrow night, too, so we'll probably watch another episode of "Teen Wolf" season two.  So many pretty boys in that show.  I'm also kinda' fascinated with plots lately.

I've been speaking to Angela about writing, and I want to write more, but plot seems to be my big downfall.  I specifically want to try my hand at science fiction, but most science fiction goes for larger-than-life plots, and I'm not very good at those.  We spoke about fan fic, and came up with the suggestion of doing a rewrite of another story with different characters.  Solves the plot problem, and lets me still try my hand at writing.  Now all I have to do is chose the story to retell.

No comments:

Post a Comment